Best prices on shipping containers for sale in Oakland, Ca
Where To Find Shipping Containers In Oakland, Ca Area?
Shipping Conex have you covered whether you need more storage or want to turn your Conex container into a bar, a company, or even a home. In Oakland, California, we specialize in shipping containers for all of your requirements, including a variety of sizes and circumstances.
We want to provide you with the best containers for your use cases so that you may order with confidence as shipping containers are typically bought without having seen them first. We offer upfront pricing after learning a little bit about your needs; this includes the entire cost of your order with delivery AND an anticipated delivery date depending on your location.
Complete everything online at your convenience, and our Oakland, California team will take care of the rest!
Shipping Conex Weekly Delivery Capacity In Oakland, Ca
Shipping Conex delivers more than 30 containers within 200-300 miles from OAKLAND shipping container yards. To schedule your shipping container delivery to OAKLAND or any other city within that range, here you can request a free invoice and check out our current delivery time-frame.
Buy Conex Container In Oakland, Ca
In Oakland, CA, there are many options to think about while looking for shipping containers for sale. The following important considerations must be kept in mind:
- Different amounts of wear and tear are present in both new and secondhand shipping containers. Even while new units might cost more, they are also unspoiled and undamaged. Options that are second-hand may have some wear but are still of high quality and economical. To guarantee it is fit for purpose, it is crucial to carefully inspect the container for any rust or damage as well as its construction entrance point, flooring, etc.
- It’s crucial to consider a container’s size and kind before selecting one. Standard shipping containers are typically 20 or 40 feet long, 8 feet wide, and 8.5 feet tall. High cube containers, which feature an extra foot of height, are an option if you need more vertical room. Open-top containers with detachable tarp tops can be your best option if you require more space for tall or big things. Last but not least, reefer containers can carry perishable goods since they are insulated and fitted with cooling systems.
- When choosing a shipping container provider, go with one with a proven track record and deep knowledge of the sector. Look for vendors who provide a wide range of containers as well as detailed details on their status, specs, and cost. Consider the supplier’s location since it may affect transportation costs if you need to move the container somewhere else.
- When purchasing a shipping container, it’s critical to confirm the supplier offers delivery services and the cost of such services. Budgeting for delivery and logistics must take into account the size and specialized equipment needed to transfer large containers, such as cranes or flatbed vehicles.
- Learn about the legal requirements for shipping containers in Oakland, CA, including permits, zoning rules, and construction laws. This is crucial if you want to use the container for something other than shipping. To avoid any potential legal issues, it is essential to comply with all applicable rules and regulations.
You have a need...We have a solution
Questions and answers
Can you deliver to other towns or cities around Oakland or you only deliver to Oakland?
Yes, we deliver to just about any city or town around Oakland . Most container depots are located in major cities and that’s why we don’t have a yard in smaller towns. We store our containers in container yards around Vance , AL and we can deliver anywhere within 200-250 miles from those depots. We use local drivers who have been delivering shipping containers out of Vance for a long time, so they are familiar with all the areas and they will plan deliveries accordingly.
Am I able to pick a color?
Most customers want to choose their container color, and sometimes this is possible, but not always. You get the first container off of the stack at the inter-modal depot. If you order multiple containers, it is often possible to get the color of your choice. Also, one trip containers are generally tan or beige.
Can I see the container before purchasing?
Unfortunately, customers don’t have access to the depots for liability reasons. All the containers are inspected before delivery, and we always recommend our customers to check the container at delivery. If you want to pick up your container, you will be given a release number and the depot information.
What’s the origin of shipping containers?
Containers come from different parts of the world, carrying items such as food, clothes, etc. Most containers coming into the United States are shipped from China, Japan, Hong Kong, Germany and the UK.